Australia’s All-in-one Transport Management System
Our mission is to build more efficiency and transparency in the new and used car market. You can track a pizza but you don’t know where your $80,000 car is. We are striving to empower 10,000 truck drivers with the latest technology so we can improve the delivery experience for carriers, shippers and customers alike.
Who is Blink?
With over 25 years of experience in software development for the transportation and logistics industry, the founders of Blink strive to deliver innovative and robust solutions for our customers. We specialise in scalable software solutions for logistics business of all sizes. Our main areas of expertise are in car transport, towing and heavy machinery.
Blink Systems is building a delivery network of specialised carriers throughout Australia with plans to expand globally. Our customers are looking to optimise their exisiting operations, powered by our world class technology. We bring to the market a platform that manages deliveries on all scales whether you’re a husband and wife team, SME or global enterprise.
The Blink platform incorporates state-of-the-art technology and APIs so powerful that small to medium businesses have the ability to operate at a level greater than ever before.
25 years experience in software development for the transport and logistics industry
Founder & CEO
- 30 years experience in logistics, dispatch and business.
- Provides software to the UK’s largest courier for over 20 years.
- Bachelor of Applied Science (major Computer Science)
Head of Product
- 4 years experience in software product design, UX, development and management
- Passionate about design, collaboration and creativity.
- Bachelor of Communication (major Writing)
Head of Tech
- 10 years experience in all aspects of leading-edge software design and development.
- Avid surfer, mountain biker and token Kiwi.
- Bachelor of Science (major Computer Science).
Head of Growth
- Entrepreneur with a passion for sales, strategy and IT.
- Integral role in a number of successful start-ups over the past 7 years with 2 x successful exits.
- Bachelor of IT (major Business Information Systems)
"Using the latest technology and constant customer feedback we're committed to making the car transportation industry and the lives of our customers easier."
– Tony Brain (Founder)